Hi!
My name's Valentina and my surname is Pappagallo. My nickname is Valencia.
I'm from Milan, in Italy. I'm fifteen and I'm in class one.
My favourite subjects are Maths and English.
My favourite pets are dogs. I love it!!!!!!!!!
My favourite colour is yellow and my favourite city is Rome.
I like Finley and Beyonce!!
My favourite foods are pizza and chocolate. I like them!!!!!
I'm tall and medium build. I've got brown hair and blue eyes.
In my freetime I like playing tennis. My favourite fashion designers are Dolce and Gabbana.
My family is great! There is my mum Nadia, my dad Angelo and my brother Alessandro.
I like live in Milan!!!!!!!!
PLeAsE wRiTe Me!!!!!!
mercoledì 20 febbraio 2008
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
2 commenti:
Ciao Valentina
Io.. parlo piccolo Italiano.
e' difficile =/
Oggi c'era una sfilata di moda.
Raccontare piu'
Io scrivo piu' tardi yeah? =)
(My class is almost over sorry)
hey its ed thanks for the comment :-)so yeah wats there to talk about i barely speak any italian its not hard but its kinda difficult so yeah yeah i dont know wat to write so if u got ne questions just yeah u know so yeah c yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Posta un commento